Top 10 Ways to Connect with GAC
GAC’s staff and volunteers live for art in this city. Our vision is to champion Guelph’s vibrant creative community, and our mission is to advocate for and foster a collaborative creative community. It’s the artistic practice of our members, and the dedication of our community to the arts, that inspire us to live that vision and mission every day, so we want to ensure that our programs and activities serve your needs. Here are the top 10 ways to connect with GAC:
- Visit us. Have a little browse around and say hello. We’re open Tuesday – Friday from 10am to 4pm at 147 Wyndham St. North, Guelph ON N1H 4E9
- Poster board with calls
- Discover other artists, classes, events and exhibitions and resources
- Mini-library with art books featuring local artists and exhibitions
- Meet the staff
- Make an appointment. Need a bit more time or not available when we’re open? Just give us a call and we’ll book you in. Members, we especially want to get to know you! Tell us about yourself, show us your work, talk to us about your goals. We might know just the right resource or opportunity for you.
- Give us a call. We can be reached at 519-836-3280.
- Attend our events. Meet GAC staff, volunteers and other members. Share, learn, network — you’ll be glad you did!
- Engage with us online. Find us on Facebook, Twitter or our website guelpharts.ca. Let us know who you are, and tag us when you post about your activities. When you tag us, we’ll get a notificationand we can share your post to our thousands of followers. Tag @guelpharts on Twitter, and @Guelph Arts Council on Facebook. If you’ve got a message you’d like to share on short notice, or you really want amplified, call us or send us an email asking for us to share your news on our social media channels.
- Meet us for coffee. Well-caffeinated is our preferred state.
- Write us a story. Run it by us — we’re always looking for Arts Blast and social media content.
- Book a presentation slot. Want to meet the GAC Board? Request some time on a meeting agenda.
- Volunteer. Got a little bit of time? Help us on a committee or with a favourite program or event.
We look forward to connecting with you!