Art on the Virtual Street Guidelines and Application
Guelph Arts Council (GAC) and the Downtown Guelph Business Association (DGBA) are inviting emerging and established artists in the Guelph and Wellington County area to participate in a curated Art on the (Virtual) Street. Replacing Guelph’s flagship art event, Art on the Street, the virtual exhibition and sale will showcase the work of local artists and aim to drive traffic to their existing online store.
Launching online on Saturday June 20, 2020 and running for two weeks, Art on the (Virtual) Street will showcase selected works online, with links to artist websites.
What you need to know:
- There is no application or vendor participation fee.
- Artists will be selected based on their artistic merit, ability to deliver online sales, and quality of work.
- This opportunity is open to emerging and established artists working in any discipline (artists, musicians, crafters, jewelers, potters, sculptors, digital media etc).
- Applicants should carefully consider their availability and ability to deliver products to potential consumers.
- All online sales and customer relations are the responsibility of the vendor.
- Application deadline is Monday May 25, 11:59pm
- Artists will be informed of their selection by Thursday June 4
- The online event will be launched on Saturday June 20, 9:00am .