Acceptable Use Policy
This Acceptable Use Policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access and use our website guelpharts.ca (our site). This acceptable use policy applies to all users of our site.
guelpharts.ca is a site operated by Guelph Arts Council ("We"). We are a registered charity in Guelph, Ontario, Canada under # 11894 9098 RR0001and have our registered office at 404-147 Wyndham st. N, Guelph, Ontario.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our website (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it.
Contributions to our website must:
- Be focused on arts in Guelph/Wellington. **For organizational members with an arts component to your business, your profile and events must be focused on your arts activities only (i.e., exhibiting art or holding performances at your store/restaurant) and though the extra traffic will often boost your regular business, your profile and calendar access may not be used to directly promote the sales of your food and non-arts goods.**
- Be owned by you
- Be suitable for all audiences including minors
- Comply with applicable law in Canada and in any country from which they are posted.
- Be used for lawful purposes only
Contributions that do not comply with the Content Standards are at the discretion of the Guelph Arts Council and can be removed, without notice by website administrators.
We may provide interactive services on guelpharts.ca, including, without limitation:
- Forums – members only
- Classifieds/Bulletin boards – members/visitors
Where we do provide any interactive service, we will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical).
Changes to the acceptable use policy
We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make.</