DMX Synchronized Lighting and Live Show with Evan Gordon
Learn DMX lighting techniques with local artist, Evan Gordon. This is a hands-on workshop that will transform the Ed Video Studio into a synchronized lighting and multimedia concert space for a special debut performance of Evan Gordon’s SLEDD: Maximum Ice live show.
Spaces are limited! Please register in advance to save your seat.
*WARNING: Strobe lighting effects will be definitely be used during this workshop.
Participants will gain experience in
- Synchronized lighting setups + DMX equipment available through Ed Video
- Live set up for SLEDD electronic dance music performance
- Show lighting rigs, MPC sampler, midi synths and DMX controlled lighting props
- Resolume Arena Software techniques live synchronized video
- Programming of music and lights
- screening animations/videos
- digital animation techniques in photoshop and premiere
Workshop followed by special debut performance of SLEDD: Maximum Ice live show
About the Artist
EVAN GORDON is a Guelph based musician, producer and multimedia artist. Gordon combines music, lighting, animation and projection to create synchronized multimedia stage shows. His stage shows have been seen most recently at Kazoo! Fest 2018 and Kazoo! Spooktacular. Gordon is the 2019 recipient of the Ed Video Media Arts Centre Kenny Doren Award.