The Wellington County Museum and Archives is a National Historic Site operated by the County of Wellington. It occupies a building that is recognised as the earliest surviving example of a House of Industry in Canada. It was built in 1877 as a "Poor House" or place of refuge for the poor, homeless, and destitute people in Wellington County. In 1985 it was renovated as the new home of the Wellington County Museum and Archives.
0536 Wellington Road 18, Fergus, N1M 2W3, Ontario, Canada