Imprimo, a new bilingual Canadian platform for the visual art community, is inviting the participation of galleries and museums in a working group as we prepare to expand.
Imprimo is a unique service for the visual arts community and an authoritative resource for rights management for creators. We use documented storytelling as the best and most secure way to organize and catalogue art, show connections within an artist’s career, make connections between people in the visual art community, and drive discovery.
We are the collective effort of CARFAC, RAAV and Copyright Visual Arts, built with Prescient, a subsidiary of Access Copyright. Supported by a grant from the Canada Council for the Arts, we cultivate and promote visual artists through creator-focused technology.
Recently, we started offering accounts to visual artists. You can browse artist profiles here.
Now, we are preparing to expand with accounts for select galleries and museums. As part of a working group of new account holders, you will help us understand your organization’s specific challenges and provide feedback on feature sets designed to provide you with solutions.
Participation in our working group involves availability once per month to be interviewed by the Imprimo team, one-on-one or as a group.
How Imprimo can help you and your organization:
- Approach new artworks with confidence that their history and connection to an artist are genuine;
- Know that every artist profile on Imprimo has been verified;
- Discover and follow new artists;
- Follow and make connections between artists and series of works;
- Access trusted and documented information about artists’ careers and artworks’ histories;
- Benefit from additional storytelling resources when acquiring work or curating an exhibition.
Interested? Click here to find out more.
Contact: [email protected]