Print London Presents:
Print London invites Canadian-based professional artists to submit up to 4 miniature prints for a juried exhibition to be held at Satellite Project Space in London, Ontario from August 17 to 27, 2022. Awards will be presented at an opening reception to be held on Saturday, August 20 from 5 – 8 p.m. The winner of the First Prize will be invited to present an artist talk at a later date.
There will be a panel of three jurors:
David Bobier, Media Artist, Curator, Founder and Director – VibraFusionLab
Cassandra Getty, Curator of Art, Museum London
Jenn Law, Artist and Co-editor of art + reading
Submissions must meet the following criteria:
- Up to 4 prints in any printmaking medium or combination of mediums (relief, etching, lithography, silkscreen, digital, 3D prints). Photographs and machine-produced reproductions will not be accepted.
- The support / paper size must not exceed 8 x 8 inches (20 x 20 cm); for 3D prints, the dimensions must not exceed 8 x 8 x 8 inches (20 x 20 x 20 cm).
- Prints should have been completed after May 2019.
- Prints submitted to previous Print London exhibitions will not be accepted.
- Please visit printlondon.ca/submissions/ for entry forms, labels, payment options and packing instructions.
- Submission deadline is July 15, 2022 (postmark).
An entry fee of $35.00 is payable online with your digital entry form by PayPal or eTransfer to [email protected].
The Jury will select prints to be exhibited and prize winners. Artists will be notified of the Jury’s decision via email and artists with no prints selected for exhibition will have their work returned as soon as possible.
Diversity and creating a culture of inclusion is important to Print London. We encourage submissions from artists who identify as Indigenous, racialized, having disabilities, and from persons of any sexual identities and gender identities, as well as new generation artists.
Deadline: July 15, 2022 (postmark)
Mail your print submissions along with a completed entry form to:
Print London (TOMPE2020)
c/o Museum London
Attn: Andrew Kear, Head of Exhibitions and Programs
421 Ridout Street North
London, Ontario N6A 5H4
Please direct inquiries to: