guelph studio tour 2022
The Committee of the Guelph Studio Tour invites applications from Guelph Artists in all mediums for next year’s event, October 15 and 16 2022
Terms of membership in the Guelph Studio Tour:
- Artists must either have a studio or a home with a postal address within the City of Guelph or Guelph Rural Route to apply. Accepted artists may exhibit their work in their studio during the Tour weekend provided the studio has a City of Guelph or Guelph Rural Route address.
- All accepted artists (members) pay an annual fee of $175.00 (subject to change by membership vote). Inasmuch as the Guelph Studio Tour is an artist-run collective, members are required to attend four yearly meetings and work on a committee. ŧ
- Artists must be able to participate in Group shows during the year, prior to the Studio Tour weekend.
- It is important that the work submitted in the application be consistent with the finished work that will be shown at the Tour’s exhibitions.
Benefits in being a member of the Guelph Studio Tour include:
- Promotion of your work and exhibition site on a full-colour brochure (15,000 circulated).
- Promotional access to local, K-W and Toronto area press and events publications.
- Other year-round exhibition opportunities within the Guelph community.
- Exposure through the Tour’s extensive website, and social media sites (Facebook, Instagram) and quarterly newsletter.
- Meeting, networking and receiving support from other artists.
Please apply using our online application form on the website: www.guelphstudiotour.ca
All applications must be received by February 15, 2022. Artists will be contacted by email following the jury process about successful submissions. New members will be provided with information concerning membership along with their acceptance to the Guelph Studio Tour.
For further information, contact the membership committee at [email protected]
Note: When you submit your application, you should receive an automated response via email. If you do not receive this notification, resubmit your application or email [email protected]