DEADLINE TO APPLY IS SEPTEMBER 11, 2022
Click here for the submission link!
- If you are selected to showcase and sell your wares, you will be allotted one 10×10 lot on the HWHG lawn or 6×6 spot inside the Gallery.
- 30 outdoor spots will be marked and 12 indoor spots are available inside the house. All spots are first come first served.
- Outdoor booths are $40 per spot (x30) or $50 for indoor spot (x12). Payment is due within 3 days of approval. Spots will not be held beyond 3 days and non-payment will result in the spot being offered to another vendor. Payment is non-refundable unless the event is cancelled by HWHG.
Cancellation due to poor weather
- Cancellation due to poor weather will be determined by HWHG management. Refunds for lots will only be issued if the scheduled date is cancelled by HWHG. Indoor spots will remain open regardless of weather.
- All products must be in keeping with the market theme of Spiritualism. Products may include crystals, psychic readings, candles, Halloween related products or services, food vendors (food handling certification documentation will be required), etc. If in doubt, contact us with questions.
Set Up and Take Down
- Vendors asked to arrive between 11:00-11:45am for setup.
- The exhibitor is required to bring any display items needed (including tent/sunshade, display racks, signage, etc.). Tables and chairs for indoor spots are provided, but vendors must provide their own table coverings.
- The vendor commits to the full length of the advertised Spirit Market from 12pm-4pm. Early take down will result in being banned from future fairs at HWHG. In the event of an emergency, please notify a HWHG representative. Vendors may choose to stay longer if they are still serving customers. All vendors must vacate positions by 5pm, all materials and refuse must be cleared from the site.
- The exhibitor is responsible for their own payment processing (square, cash, etc) and HWHG does NOT take any commission from your sales. (note – our wifi does NOT extend onto the grounds and is unreliable in the house)
- The exhibitor is responsible for their property, and booths must be manned at all times.
Insurance and Liability
- The exhibitor understands that liability insurance is not required, but strongly recommended, and no such coverage is implied or provided by HWHG, or the City of Kitchener.
- The exhibitor understands that Homer Watson House & Gallery and/or the City of Kitchener, will not be held liable or responsible for any losses, injuries, or damages during the event hours, set up and take down times.