GAC is seeking a dedicated Website Administrator to support the development, member support and maintenance of our Guelph Arts Hub (guelpharts.ca)
Terms of employment: $15/hr, full-time Canada Summer Jobs contract (Summer 2022)
Tasks and Responsibilities:
This position will support Guelph Arts Council in growing and sustaining digital services to Guelph-area artists and arts groups, building on the 2021 launch of an online cultural hub.
Tasks and responsibilities include:
1) assisting with planning and implementing online arts services and programs, including professional development webinars for artists and a booking service for safe, outdoor live performances
2) supporting artists and arts groups who use guelpharts.ca’s membership services (profiles, event calendar, networking, e-commerce, performance booking)
3) collaborating with GAC staff and site content partners to build the site’s arts education and career resources
4) test and iterate digital service delivery processes, including e-commerce for artists, and document learnings for long-term application
5) support the ongoing communications plan for the site by planning, writing, and sharing web/e-news articles and social media posts
During the pandemic GAC staff have worked remotely effectively. While we have returned to our office this spring, we have the necessary experience, policies, and structures in place to support new employees in remote work.
Apply by June 3rd at 5:00pm
Please email your cover letter and resume to [email protected]