- This event has passed.
August 31 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Life Drawing with Trevor
Last Thursday of every month (Aug 31, 2023) | 6:30-8:30PM
These sessions are two hours long with appropriate breaks. The poses range from 30 second gestures to extended poses of ½ hour or longer.
Drawing boards, chairs and a live model are provided by HWHG. You bring your own pencils, graphite and paper. No paints or wet media are permitted in these sessions – only drawing.
- bring your own paper and drawing materials (chairs and easels provided)
- no late-comers, doors close at 6:30 pm
- sessions are $15 (cash only)
- supervised and non-instructional
- open to students and the public
- models will be unclothed